10 reasons why you should refer The Society of Honor, or an article you liked, to people you know:
- Because Joe Am doesn't try to blow smoke. He is on a mission to understand and opine and grow and contribute to the pool of thinking in the Philippines.
- Because he is the Anti-Anti Pinoy, more interested in building up than tearing down.
- Because Get Real Post yanked JoeAm from their favorite reads list because he had the audacity to offer up some critical comments. Override those smug, vindictive twits.
- Because JoeAm's readership includes intelligent people, for dullards don't get it, and those who are traditionalists reject it. "It" being fresh concepts and constructs and practical suggestions.
- Because JoeAm comes at issues from an angle and will make readers think deeper than face value.
- Because commenters can convince JoeAm that he is wrong if they make a good argument. He is not in it to win it, over you.
- Because you can make JoeAm smile as his readership stats climb.
- Because JoeAm is strange and occasionally humorous. Help your friends stretch their brains, too.
- Because people can verbally kick an American now and then. I'm told it feels good.
- Because nothing happens if you don't do something. Rouse some rabble, baby!
The "do" Link: http://thesocietyofhonor.blogspot.com/